Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Heart Was Racing Like Two Cars

Wow it's been over a week, sorry. but I've been pretty busy. Between recovering from surgery, school and everyday life high school can get pretty crazy. But my surgery went well, I'm walking again and the swelling has gone down so that is good.


Right now I'm listening to Catherine Kimbro on the radio!!! She is amazing, one of my life long friends and I'm very proud of her. You should go listen to her. :) http://www.myspace.com/catherinekimbro This makes doing my homework (Which I should be doing right now...) a  lot easier while listening to the Bull and Catherine.


Today I felt like my friend Nikki. She is very creative with her outfits and puts things togther that i never would have imagined together and they look great. But i found an old vest that I haven't worn and decided I was going to get an outfit out of it, so i did. :)



P.S. this is from yesterday, i'll update again later. :)


2 comments:

  1. it'll be crazy once catherine's music gets big won't it? and yay for creative outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i'll be able to say i've known a country star since i was little :) and yeah, i'm wearing the outfit tomorrow to school to show you. I'll have my camera to take pics during rehersal after school.

    ReplyDelete