Friday, December 11, 2009

heute ist es sehr kalt

That means today is very cold, in german :) and it is verrrryyyy cold today. funny thing is my brother is going camping with his boyscout troup tonight, I think he is crazy. This has been a great week. Thankful for one more week of school before winter break! So exciting, because during winter break is chirstmas, and I get my class ring for Christmas!!! AHH!! sorry, I'm a tad excited. The bad part of it being Chirstmas time is that trafic is awful everywhere you go, no matter what time, so that is why I am at home on a Friday night. :-/ but I'll live. Today in german we had our spoken final, and Frau had to ask me the hardest questions she asked all day, but it was ok, I did good and got a 100%

The other day I was on a picture kick so I took a ton of pictures, here is a few...

My Dog Major


A rose in my back yard



The gas and propain on the back porch


My playground

Well these are just a few pictures that I took and edited on a really cool site called picnik. I have a ton more that I have edited that I will try to post eventually :)

Well thats it for now, I'm hungary and my daddy made wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment