Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me :)

So I've been in a great Christmas mood lately, listening to Chirstmas music, watching Christmas clasics on T.V. and laying around the house not doing anything at all :) Well except my all state audition this morning. Which I hope I did well on. I messed up a couple of my scales but i think i didn't screw up compleatly. On the way from my car to the building for the audition I fell. It was an amazingly graceful fall, which was the only good thing about it. I happened to land on my bad knee. I hope it didn't get any more messed up.

I'm so excited for church tomorrow, I don't know why but I can tell it will be a great day. Maybe because we only have one week of school left this semester, and three of the days are half days. Very exciting if I do say so myself. WHOO!!! But for now I am going to sleep so I can get up for church tomorrow. I'll try to put up more of my edited pictures tomorrow, because believe me, I made many a picture today. A new personal record of 6 in about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment