Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry CHRISTmas ( :
It's December 25th and this has been on of the best Christmas's ever! I got my class ring, and lots of other stuff that I had been wanting, and some stuff that I hadn't even asked for. I hope everyone had a great Christmas as well. And Nikki, I hope your stupid boyfriend called you :)

As I was thinking about the fact that this time next week will be 2010, I started thinking about things that I want to happen next year and things I realized that made me grow in 2009. Things like how next year I want to take more chances with things, not bad stuff but stuff that could be great for me if I will just take the chance. Well that is just a little look into my new year's resolutions. I promise there will be many more in the week to come. For now, I am enjoying my Christmas Break and the fact that I don't have to get up really early for a whole other week! And all day today I got to pig out on great food that my family cooked, and my family is pretty good cooks if I do say so myself. Now I just have to go work all the food off, but That shouldn't be too bad, hopefully. I got some great new CD's like the Owl City CD and Carrie Underwood's new one. So I'm gonna go listen to them and relax. I will talk to you people later :)

one of my new favorite pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment