Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'


Today was a pretty good day, it was a good end to a good week. Lately I have been sorta sad for unknown reasons to even me. But this week I have been really happy. My friends are AH-MAZING!!


My friends Kari and Chelsea from a trip in 8th grade, so its really old.
Anyway, this week we had a band concert that I had a solo on my oboe. And if I do say so myself it went pretty darn well. :) and then we got new music for our christmas concert....SLEIGH RIDE!!! its a tradition at my high school for the top orchestra and top band to play it together. needless to say I'm so excited. So today was my interviews for the Miss Central Scholarship Pageant, that is next week. Hoepfully I did well on the interview because it counts 40% of the total score.

My dress from last year.

But after the interview I went to Wal-Mart and walked around for an hour while my oil in my car was changed. Oh the joys of having a car. :) I was able to buy my first Christmas present today. Then I came home and chilled. So although it was a pretty lazy day, it was very enjoyable. Tomorrow morning, I'm playing at LPC with my friend Hunter's orchestra he has for his church. So hopefully it will go well.

Well goodnight for now. Up early tomorrow. and lots of church.

Felecia

2 comments:

  1. ugh, i always forget about hunter's rehearsals! maybe i'll go next week, if i remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he told us that mondays was important...idk if i can go or not. I'm suppose to go watch New Moon with some friends from church...i'll remind you

    ReplyDelete