Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game

Wow, I'm pretty bad at this writing thing...anyway, this has been a very eventful weekend. I had lots of fun. Yesterday was the Miss Central Scholarship Pageant at my school. I had a lot of fun getting all dressed up and getting my make up done and nails done. Even though I didn't win, it was lots of fun. My friend Erin, won Miss Freshman, and I got Second runner up for the Miss Jounior. Hali got thrid runner up for Miss Central. I was proud of them. This is been a great adventure.

Now on to the next one. On wednesday, I have surgery on my knee. It isn't a major surgery just sorta annoying. Hopefuly its going to be ok. I might be on crutches for a few weeks but hopefully not too bad.

Ok, I'm going to work on my project... ): so i'll be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment